Just a general question...

« Older   Newer »
AutolautsprecherBoxen
view post Posted on 11/7/2009, 04:57

Hi, I am new to the forums and have been trying to build my own forum with information on hifi. Is there aryone here that can give me any suggestions on how to do this? Honestly, I am not computer savy and really dont understand the whole process with hosting, web design, etc. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

I also wanted to say that I love this forum. It's layout is so nice and functional. I really wish that I could have something this nice for myself.

Thanks

wish of night
view post Posted on 11/7/2009, 09:06

hi there auto...boxen I can say that I am a little good with computers but I'm sure of that I can't explain to you what do you have to do to create the forum but that is so simple, if you want you can give me the power to create one for you and I'll make you that for free, but I don't know how long I can do it because I'm working in summer so I don't have much time

Aylee Sedai
view post Posted on 13/7/2009, 09:37

Hi AutolautsprecherBoxen.
I moved the discussion into the OFFTOPIC section... well... you know... I mean... it's a matter of order... I know, how can "being out of the blue" match "order"? Out of scope question. Let's move forward...

As for your question, I should have been prepared to answer, since I already created a forum, but actually I don't remember really much. Anyway, I recall not to be an hard task to create a basic forum. A nice and pleasant interface shall come, trying by yourself and listening to users' advices :)
Now you could be thinking: "what a crappy answer! He said nothing.". You're right, at least I tried :D.

eriel69
view post Posted on 13/7/2009, 10:52

u won't find any good advice from anyone in here (see aylee? :) )... apart from me, and my 2 cents are:
make someone else do the job for u, that'll be timesaving and effortless.
to commit others is da way!

3 replies since 11/7/2009, 04:57   412 views