News, questions and answers, Any suggestion? Write it down here!

« Older   Newer »
TuShan
view post Posted on 4/2/2007, 15:00

Hi all,
Congrats for this program, it's really usefull.
I'm a french player who know MappingOut by FGW (french fansite), and i try translate this program. Some forumor of this fansite wait to have the translation in French of this program, and I already translated the files "Core", "Prophecie", thus that the file "Greens" of Faction and many the files of Nightfall (all except green items in fact). But i have some problems: i would like add "lightbringer signet" whith a color unused, but i have this:

Second problem, after i translate "Language" in "Data", for have "Attribute", "Campaign" and "Type" in french in the box, they word have doesn't translate.

How i can result this problem?

PS: I hope that that does not get out of order that a French version circulates, and that it will be possible to have the system of update by Internet in french. And sorry if my english is doesn't correct :)

Siegfried Nimbelungun
view post Posted on 4/2/2007, 15:17

ok you answered my question

one bug ^_^

in challenge mission of Altrumm Ruins
Green.txt in faction folder The Stonebreaker
Add :
CODE
The Stonebreaker        Dorn Stonebreaker        Blunt damage: 19-35 (req. 9 Hammer Mastery)        Damage +15%        Energy -5        Lengthens Weakness duration on foes by 33%        Health +30

but does green icon not appear if to stipulate "C" in legend info to EliteLocations.txt in faction folder
CODE
0204        02        170        455        Dorn Stonebreaker        C        Altrumm Ruins        only during the "Challenge Mission"

replace by
CODE
0204        02        170        455        Dorn Stonebreaker                Altrumm Ruins        only during the "Challenge Mission"

this is only one sugestion
I add the code for you facilitate the work ;)

Aylee Sedai
view post Posted on 4/2/2007, 15:18

Hi TuShan,
first of all, I want to give you this information... There are other two french guys posting on this forum, working on a french translation. Check previous messages to find out more information. I've alreadt gave them some advices... Moreover, you can contact each other (if you want) and echange informations :D

Now, your two requests:

1) Mysterious window appears :D
That window you see is the FIRST and UGLY version of the elite information window. It still came up to you, because you haven't inserted a JPG image for the "Lightbringer Signet" into this folder:
Campaign.03.Nightfall\ImgElite
To make it look like all other elite windows, you shall add a jpg. Its name must be XXXX.JPG, where XXXX is the "Lightbringer Signet" elite number you chose (into EliteList.txt).
Anyway, I will add "Lightbringer Signet" in the next MappingOut release, as long as "Junundu_Siege", too.

2) "Campaign, Attribute, Type" don't change even if they have been translated... Ehm... OOOPS... you're right. I completely forgot to load those words from the language files. So, in this version, they still appear in english!
Sorry, I will fix this problem with next release of the software.

Siegfried Nimbelungun
view post Posted on 4/2/2007, 15:26

QUOTE (Aylee Sedai @ 4/2/2007, 15:18)
2) "Campaign, Attribute, Type" don't change even if they have been translated... Ehm... OOOPS... you're right. I completely forgot to load those words from the language files. So, in this version, they still appear in english!
Sorry, I will fix this problem with next release of the software.

thank you I did not dare to ask it

and I will pass for "the chior of service"

but will be able you to exclude from the meter of elite image the following number 9990 > 9999

Edited by Siegfried Nimbelungun - 4/2/2007, 15:40

TuShan
view post Posted on 4/2/2007, 16:15

Re, and thank you for the fast answer. The image is well added, in JPG, I took that of wiki, after having seen that the images of the software and wiki was the same ones, I have right fact so that the image is with same dimensions.

Moreover, while working on the collectors, I noticed inconsistencies for certain objects. I do not know if it east wanted, but in the doubt, i send them to you by MP, because that will make a too long post.

To finish, if the other French posteurs wishes that one work together, I do not see no disadvantage there, quite to the contrary

Aylee Sedai
view post Posted on 5/2/2007, 11:25

TuShan,
the other reason which comes up to my mind is related to the number of fields you could have placed into "EliteList.txt", for "LightBringer Signet".
There must be eleven fields. In details:
1. EliteCode (create a new code for that elite... just not a used one)
2. Profession Code (try to set this value to zero... TRY :) )
3. Elite Name
4. Attribute (another zero value)
5: Type
6. Manteinment
7. Adrenaline
8. Energy cost
9.CastTime
10. RechargeTime
11. Elite description

Even if ti has no "adrenalina cost" for example, you should write a zero in the adrenalina column.
Each fields has to be sepatated by a "TABULATION".
Otherwise, you will keep showing that awful window :(

But, looking at those fields, another problem pops up... You should specify the "Profession Code". Indeed, "Lightbringer Signet" is no related to any profession. What is my conclusion?... I don't know :D :D :D
I think I shall change something into the program, to allow that elite to be rightly used... Uhm...
Just try what I suggested before, anyway surely the elite won't appear in any lists, if you select a profession filter..

TuShan
view post Posted on 5/2/2007, 22:11

Here the line which I added to the end of the file:
CODE
0291        00        Sceau du Porteur de lumière        Sans attribut        Sceau        0        0        0        1/4        25        Si vous vous trouvez à portée d'un serviteur démoniaque d'Abaddon, vous gagnez 1 décharge d'adrénaline, 1 adrénaline et 3 points d'énergie pour chaque rang de Porteur de lumière que vous atteignez.

Elite code in the folder "imgElite": "0291"
Profession Code in "Profession": "00" (only in "Campaign.03.Nightfall", I did not test by adding it in the other files)

Can be that by adding in the profession filter a line "Commun", the elite can appear thanks to the filter.

PS: except the values of the colors which I did not understand yet, all the remainder of the files is easily comprehensible ;)

EDIT: Hem... I finally found the problem. There was a space "TAB" which followed the description of the elite... :wacko:

Aylee Sedai
view post Posted on 5/2/2007, 23:31

TuShan,
here's the Technical note about colours:

Colour value is the result of an RGB function. It's generated as follow:
colour = R + G*256 + B*256*256
where:
- R is the RED component value ( 0...255)
- G is the GREEN component value ( 0...255)
- B is the BLUE component value ( 0...255)

I wish this is what you asked for :D

Edited by Aylee Sedai - 6/2/2007, 14:51

TuShan
view post Posted on 6/2/2007, 00:10

Excel, I have more than to find the good values to have the color which I wished

Siegfried Nimbelungun
view post Posted on 6/2/2007, 14:46

hello
just a question but if I do want to obtain blue

the step would be as follows

0 + 0 + 255*255*255 = 16581375

but unless I would be insane that does not give me that?

correct my error if I a silly thing says

thanks

Aylee Sedai
view post Posted on 6/2/2007, 14:51

Oooops...
Ehm... I wrote the wrong multiplier number :(
Correct expression sounds like this:
olour = R + G*256 + B*256*256
It's not 255, but 256.
The component values, intead, were in the correct ranga: 0..255

I also fixed previous post

Sorry :(

Siegfried Nimbelungun
view post Posted on 6/2/2007, 15:29

ok :P

no problem

thank you for this fast answer

just another question about that I have to ask higher

I have myself to add in Core Elites.txt

10 skill for reel boss without elite such as for example Galidor, Bortak....

just for truths boss but drop green item

or CodiceElite are 9990 < > 9999

but after them posts itself in the list of the elites

from where my question of the following note http://laruotadeltempo.forumfree.net/?t=13...#entry131548222

exemple : image

it's possible or not ?

Myote
view post Posted on 6/2/2007, 17:19

Hello Aylee,

Another correction, in the Sunjiang District, the name of the zone for all the boss, except the last Soon Jim, is indicated as Sunijang District. Ctrl-c - Ctrl-v is not always your friend ...

Aylee Sedai
view post Posted on 6/2/2007, 17:32

Siegfried Nimbelungun,
I'm not so sure to have completely understood what you mean, but no, sorry, it's not possible. Bosses without elites are shown in gray colours and tha's all. If you add normal skills MappingOut will add them to elite skills list... so, it is no possible :(

Myote,
thanks, I fixed it :)... If I had used cut&paste I would not have such a problem :(

Siegfried Nimbelungun
view post Posted on 6/2/2007, 20:10

ok thanks

180 replies since 22/1/2007, 12:42   10120 views