News, questions and answers, Any suggestion? Write it down here!

« Older   Newer »
Aylee Sedai
view post Posted on 16/4/2009, 08:23

CITAZIONE (wish of night @ 15/4/2009, 22:32)
yes the mapping out site is out of service temporary, because aylee forgot to pay the bill of the site excuse us for this problem he will supply it soon

Damn, Wish... You should have lied!!!! You should never have told openly I had forgotten to pay for the site... Now everyone knows I'm an idiot. That is pretty true. But we should have kept it by ourselves. The world should ever think of me as an Aes Sedai!
Now Wish, tell some lies to repair what you did!
:woot:

Elfy
view post Posted on 16/4/2009, 13:00

i tell you, you don't want to pay :P

wish of night
view post Posted on 16/4/2009, 15:29

lol, but the aes sedais are humans than they'll be wrong sometimes too

Aylee Sedai
view post Posted on 17/4/2009, 08:58

CITAZIONE (wish of night @ 16/4/2009, 16:29)
lol, but the aes sedais are humans than they'll be wrong sometimes too

Light save us.
Just pray Nynaeve wouldn't read these words ever.
:unsure:

Aylee Sedai
view post Posted on 15/7/2009, 19:08

Since I let "MappingOut" site to go down (I didn't remember to pay the host provider -_-) the latest version of MappingOut wasn't available anymore.
I used SkyDrive to host MappingOut zip file... If anyone knows a better way to proceed, please, tell me :)
Anyway, here you can find latest MappingOut version:

MappingOut v4.0.0

PS: I have to apologize with a friend: he asked me for this link and I promise to tell him when it would be available... well, I cannot find his nickname anymore and I don't remember it :( SORRY, whoever you were. Anyone who knows me will understand. My brain is wierd and my memory is... well... is not.

Edited by Aylee Sedai - 16/7/2009, 16:16

Aylee Sedai
view post Posted on 16/7/2009, 09:00

I know. I know. It doesn't work. How can I be so lame?!? All this "new techonolies" are so far from me (facebook, live space...) :D I will fix the link this night.
Sorry and I wish tomorrow everything will work fine.

Aylee Sedai
view post Posted on 16/7/2009, 15:15

Now it should work. If anyone has time, please, test it and tell me if everything is all right.
The Light bless you.

Naetrimus
view post Posted on 19/8/2009, 20:28

Hey, great work on MappingOut. I don't use GW without it. Also, I love the Wheel of Time theme. Some of the best books ever written.

Anyway, on to the main reason for this.
The skills "Hundred Blades" and "Lyssa's Aura" have both been updated in game so that they no longer do what your program says they do.
I'm not sure if you were aware of this or not, but I decided to bring this to your attention anyway.

I'll keep an eye out for any other discrepancies, and if I have time, I may even go through and make a list of the updated skills.

Again, good job.
Naetrimus.

Aylee Sedai
view post Posted on 20/8/2009, 08:16

The Light bless you, Naetrimus.
Thank you for you advices. I know lots of skill changed since my last update. I fear I should fix lots of them... and I don't know exactly which ones have been modified.
Anyway, as soon as I can, I will try to fix all wrong descriptions.

Again, thank you Naetrimus.
May the Light alwys protect you.

kc8tpz
view post Posted on 15/9/2009, 23:51

I've been having trouble running the update. I get a "Run time error '7': Out of memory". This happens regardless of the site I choose to update from. I've seen this problem on Vista 64bit and Win7 64bit. Anyone else experienced this? Anyone know the cause?

Actually, I think I solved my problem. There must be an uncaught exception in the code for when it cannot contact the update server. The updater does not throw the error for the laruotadeltempo site. Sorry I jumped the gun, I only tried the other two sites.

Aylee Sedai
view post Posted on 16/9/2009, 08:15

I have to apologize kc8tpz. The ftp servers are no longer available. I forgot to pay the bill :D :D Ehm... anyway, you can find the most updated version here: #entry336949115
It's a zip file containing all updated files. Unfortunately you should have to backup your personal folder to restore your saved data after decompressing.

May the Light shine on you.
Aylee Sedai

wish of night
view post Posted on 16/9/2009, 16:17

aylee se vuoi puoi postare momentaneamente mappingout sul mio sito...(che purtroppo č ancora mezzo in costruzione)

Aylee Sedai
view post Posted on 17/9/2009, 08:32

Wish, la decisione spetta a te.
A me farebbe sicuramente piacere se tu volessi dedicare un posticino a Mappy sul tuo sito. Ovviamente se questo non comporta problemi di coerenza con il resto del contenuto.

La Luce ti protegga.

wish of night
view post Posted on 17/9/2009, 14:50

non crea problemi perchč sarebbe un siyto apposito per questo, tu dimmi il file che devo caricare in internet e io lo faccio senza problemi, e il mio sito non ha problemi di tariffe mensili

willy_sunny
view post Posted on 10/11/2009, 21:01

Greetings, Aylee Sedai

I'm a translator myself, and has been undertaking localization project of your piece of software, and translating them into asian language. I have noticed that there are serveral strings that you did not link out for others to be able to translate, and even bugging the client.

Strings that are not translatable:
- Profession names under the profession dropbox
- Attribute names under the Attribute dropbox (making searing elite skills matching a perticular attribute impossible)
- checkbox names for Elite, Collectors, Greens, Various, and Notes
- Secondary Prof. on the elite skill filter
- Professions in the Secondary Prof.'s dropbox

Another major problem that I have encountered during my translation, is that the font you have used for the map area, does not support foriegn language that isn't using the western code, so I'm seeing text like [] on the screen. So, I'm wondering if it is possible to allow the user to change the fonts that they'd like to use?

180 replies since 22/1/2007, 12:42   10116 views