News, questions and answers, Any suggestion? Write it down here!

« Older   Newer »
Myote
view post Posted on 1/2/2007, 16:29

Another correction, since 20/12 Jerneh Nightbringer don't appear in Marga Coast, and his location in The Floodplain of Mahnkelon is much more 1275 - 660

Aylee Sedai
view post Posted on 1/2/2007, 18:13

Thanks Myote,
I moved Jerneh Nightbringer in The Floodplain of Mahnkelon to the right position.
Out of curiosity, where did you find the information about Jerneh Nightbringer in Marga Coast? I looked on wiki, and it only says that formerly Jerneh Nightbringer could be found in Marga Coast, but doesn't say anything about date [20/12].
Please, share with me your sources :D

Lady Isabeau Sedai
icon12  view post Posted on 1/2/2007, 22:32

Complimentoni veramente per questo programma!!! :wub: :P
Dato che però ho seri problemi con l'inglese sto sfruttando ogni risorsa possibile a me nota per tradurre nome elite e descrizione, collezionisti e armi verdi.
Sto finendomi le falangi!!!!! :wacko:
Appena riuscirò a finire tutto vi avverto ( ci vorrà parecchio) ma almeno avremo anche la versione italiana!!! Spero di essere utile e che la luce vi illumini sempre perchè ricordate la ruota gira e tessa ciò che vuole!!

Myote
view post Posted on 2/2/2007, 11:36

Hi Aylee,
It was confirmed by Gaile Gray,Community Relations Manager ArenaNet; it was introduced by the wintersday update, but they forgot to write it in the update notes.
http://www.guildwarsguru.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2369326

Siegfried Nimbelungun
view post Posted on 2/2/2007, 17:01

Hello Aylee Sedai

I wish removed/commant the collector from the divine path but when I launch MapOut an execution error occurs in file Collectors.txt and CollectorLocation.txt

this number of error '9'

must I renumber all the collector?

thank

sorry for my English is poor :cry:

update :

I add skill elite for The Darkness 1 2 3

Energy Surge

GW WIKI

Aylee Sedai
view post Posted on 2/2/2007, 17:37

I've totally forgotten elite skills for The Darknesses... I will add lately :)

For your "removing collectors problem", here's what you should do:
1) Update MappingOut to last available version (be carefull, since you have tranlated some files! MappingOut will overwrite them, during the download procedure!). Think about making a copy of your own translated ones.
2) Into Campaign.02.Factions\CollectorsLocations.txt remove all line beginning with numbers 0068..0075
3) Into Campaign.02.Factions\Collectors.txt remove all collectors numbered 0068..0075. You have to remove even all collectors' informations.

Just out of curiosity, what did those poor collectors have done to you?!? Why are you going to cut them off? They're just working hard for you... Day by day, week by week, standing on their place, waiting for you to come... crying... Poor collectors!! :cry:

^_^

Siegfried Nimbelungun
view post Posted on 2/2/2007, 19:41

QUOTE (Aylee Sedai @ 2/2/2007, 17:37)
Just out of curiosity, what did those poor collectors have done to you?!? Why are you going to cut them off? They're just working hard for you... Day by day, week by week, standing on their place, waiting for you to come... crying... Poor collectors!! :cry:

^_^

xD

i just Want replace Collector by no Boss Elite

for search in Green item SEARCH :P

like Urgoz And Kanaxai

thank for reponse @ collector problem

I have to finish translation for Prophecies and Core except the collecor

I must initially seek their name :wacko:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

BUG in green item

the green item of the assassin does not appear in Sunijang District
you put a condition appearance has during the coop ?

Aylee Sedai
view post Posted on 2/2/2007, 21:33

If you are referring to "The Afflicted Soon Kim" which owns "Shadow Form" elite, It shows no green item because It has no one, at least according to Guild Wiki:
The Afflicted Soon Kim

Even if you weren't talking about that, It came useful for me, because I saw I forgot to set a conditional spawn on that boss :D

Siegfried Nimbelungun
view post Posted on 2/2/2007, 23:05

no I referring to Assassin's Construct

Aylee Sedai
view post Posted on 3/2/2007, 00:27

Ok, now I undestand.
Indeed, I thought bosses never drop during Missions. Have read somewhere, but can't remember where or when, right now.

If you know it's not so, please, let me know...

Siegfried Nimbelungun
view post Posted on 3/2/2007, 01:55

ok ^_^ I don't understand juste I read on GUILD WIKI

juste bug @ "Migraine" --> Unwaking Water not good elite skill of faction but propheties

replace it by "Stolen Speed"

Aylee Sedai
view post Posted on 3/2/2007, 02:24

I'm nearly done with the next update... I think I will release it tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.
Besides "Elonian Treasures", I added lots of your corrections :)

Thanks to all of you, my friends...

Siegfried Nimbelungun
view post Posted on 3/2/2007, 16:25

just is a question it possible to modify the update programme of MapOut for French?

by employing a different URL? which system of waiter use?

of knowknowing the system that you employ to make update in order to set up a update system for French
so that you are not solicited for that

this is only one question!!

Aylee Sedai
view post Posted on 3/2/2007, 17:57

I will be totally honest and clear with you. Don't take it as a personal matter, just try to understand what I mean :)

To allow other update sources, I should let someone else to keep the other servers updated. I would do a thing like that, if I complety trusted that guy... So I would be sure that no one will add anything to the executable file, nor to the other ones.

Indeed, I never know you at all, except for these few messages we exchanged ... So don't blaim me not to allow this feature, at least not yet! ;)

I wish I explained clearly my ideas....

Again, It's not about you, just a general matter :)

Aylee Sedai
view post Posted on 4/2/2007, 14:50

ENGLISH
MappingOut v1.9.0 is out!
Just click the Update Button in your current version of MappingOut
Check below what's new in this version :)

ITALIANO
MappingOut v1.9.0 è pronto!
Controllate la lista sottostante, per conoscre i nuovi aggiornamenti
Per aggiornare il programma, premete il tasto "Update" all'interno di MappingOut.
Scusate, ma non avevo proprio voglia di tradurmi tutti gli aggiornamenti in lingua italiano :(
Ho iniziato, ma mi sono annoiato subitissimo! Quindi, beccateveli in inglese ghgh

Update 2007 February, 04
- adjusted position and request of the collector Poti (by udoh)
- added the possibilty to track elonian treasures capturing status (by RodyPA, Kaolla)
- replaced "Migraine" skill with the correct "Stolen speed" in Jade Sea (by Siegfried Nimbelungun)
- added elite skill "Energy Surge" to The Darknesses in the Ruins of Tomb of Primeval Kings (by Siegfried Nimbelungun)
- fixed "Tomb of the Primeval Kings" green staff, with 20% skill recharge time (by sykoone)
- Churrta the Rock now shows the quest info on the map and into description popup window (by udoh)
- correct "Unyielding Aura" skill name... previous listed without a "i" :(
- added locations for Kaia Wupwup in Talus Chute, with "Unyielding Aura" elite skill (by Siegfried Nimbelungun)
- added the green staff "Woe Spreader" to "Xiriss Stickleback" in the Archipelagos (by Myote)
- added another location for "Shadow Form" in Sunjiang District (Explorable) (by Myote)
- Ritualist Spawning Staff, owned by Dye master Franjeck in Maatu keep, is now shown as a two-handed weapon and no longer as a one-handed one (by Udoh)
- added an "Options schedule", containing informations and a few customizable features
- ripped off the "Quit button" at the botton of the menu window. The reason is simple: we gain space for the lists :D. Moreover, since I moved the other buttons in the "Options" schedule, the "Quit button" told me it felt very lonely. By the way, every time I want to close the program, I move my mouse cursor to the left-bottom side of the window, as I used to do before the "Quit button" abandoned us.
- replaced the lackness left by the "Quit button" departure with a "x" button on the right-top of the menu window (just a duplicate of the one already presents on the map window)
- added the possibilty to choose if right click on an object is necessary or not (by Fallen Eagle)
Moreover, the mouse behaviour changed like this:
- left click on map to move it
- double click on map to create a new note
- double click on an object on the map (elite, treasure, note) to manage it

180 replies since 22/1/2007, 12:42   10120 views